Live Event Megan McGrory Co Founder – London
MEGAN MCGRORY, THE KEY CO FOUNDER, ENTREPRENEUR, INSPIRED SPEAKER AT SECC GLASGOW, SOLD OUT AT THE EDINBURGH FRINGE FESTIVAL 2016 & 2017, AS SEEN ON CHANNEL 4, SPEAKER AT THE BEST YOU EXPO, INVITES YOU TO JOIN HER AT A ONE DAY LIFE CHANGING LIVE EVENT IN GLASGOW.
This powerful event is based on the acclaimed Key Experience Programme; a human potential course which fuses science, success and spirited philosophy. The Key has already transformed the lives of thousands of people across the UK in the most significant ways and now you can experience it too.
Megan will inspire you to choose a mind and heart set of health, happiness, love and abundance. Guaranteed to leave you focused and energised, Megan will present proven Key techniques that will be the catalyst for you to make real and significant change in your life.
Sharing her global vision, purpose and true story, Megan will encourage you to create your own powerful legacy, enabling you to make a real difference in your life, your family, community and world.
The Key’s philosophy is simple and being branded “pure creative genius.”
The Key is unlocking a “new vibe” and helping people just like you to be more open and aware that positive change will happen when you focus your energy on CREATING what you want and getting clear about your vision and purpose, rather than focusing on being a victim of life, on the fear of failure and on lack and the limiting beliefs which hold you back.
During this inspired one day event you will:
• Learn The Creation Process®, the know how and how to behind deliberately creating what you desire for your life.
• Get crystal clear about what you want and need to make your life happy, healthy and abundant.
• Discover the science that underpins The Key…… everyone loves the science!
• Learn “How to” remove the limiting beliefs which hold you back from achieving your desires.
• Write a new life story.
This event is 100% guaranteed to inspire you to make significant and lasting change.
1. Sunday 3rd November, 9am – 6pm – St Albans, Hertfordshire