02. Join The Dots
- Take a blank sheet of paper and scatter it with dots. (In no particular order or number!)
- Reflect on the last 10 years. Take 1 year at a time, starting from last year and work back ten years.
- Think about significant moments both positive and negative; situations, people, events, behaviours, thinking, feelings and beliefs that have had a significant effect or impact on you and have shaped your life. (For each year)
- Allocate each moment to a dot.
- Now observe your dots. Are there any patterns emerging? Consider each dot.
- Now make a choice to either take the dot into 2020 or not.
Always remember… LIFE IS MEANT TO BE GREAT AND IT HAS YOUR DOTS ALL OVER IT.