The Learning Process
There is a deliberate and conscious way to learn . In this session we map out that process for you to learn The Key Coach Programme – One Session At a Time.
Here is a summary of some of the things that you should do.
- Replaying each of the training session related to the client session that your are planning to deliver with your client.
- Observing and noting any mannerisms / voice inflections/ pace etc etc within the delivery style of Christine and Megan.
- Watch the training ROLE PLAY sessions within each session over and over.
- Record yourself speaking out the coach conversation verbatim as an audio yourself and play it over and over.
- Bullet point it and see how much you remember. [We did this technique in Session 5]
- Record yourself and review it and critiquing yourself first.
- When you are happy that a CLIENT would experience you delivering these sessions NATURALLY.
- Record each of your client sessions via ZOOM and send them to us for positive critique.
- This is an additional service to your COACH Programme and therefor we will review on a first come first serve basis and cannot guarantee every session will be reviewed.
- Take time to get it right.
Download The Learning Process Document to keep track of your learning.