KeYoga – 1. Seated for Energy
I love this Yoga practice. Seated yoga was one of the first practices that I learned over 30 years ago. I find that it is almost meditative and I can get lost in it quite easily.
This practice is great for:
- Older or people restricted with movement – as you can easily adapt the postures to suit your capability
- At your desk (you can do parts of it)
- For energy
In this programme you receive:
- An introduction from Christine McGrory, Founder of The Key.
- Seated Yoga 1 – With music and instructions.
- Seated Yoga 2 – Instructions only
- Seated Yoga 3 – No instructions