Things To Do
We live day to day in a world of distraction. Yet one of life’s greatest opportunities hinges on our ability to pay attention and to be present.
So how can we live more in the moment and appreciate the magical moments of this life that are always there?
- Pause NOW and become present right NOW. How do you feel? What are your thoughts?
- Invest a few minutes each day to pause and become present in the moment.
One answer is in your breath. Simple but true.
Whenever you feel anxious about your day, your future or your past, just breathe.
Try this simple breathing technique now.
- Breathe in through your nose for 4
- Hold your breath in for 7
- Breathe out through your mouth for 8
- Repeat three times
- Observe how you feel
PAUSE AND JUST BE.
Life is best in the present; but we let our present slip away unobserved and untapped. We are always doing something and allow little time for stillness.To feel a sense of peace and balance we need to create space to pause and be in stillness – focusing on being. This should be an aspiration, like The Creation Process suggests, a burning desire. Deliberate attention on the present. When we are present we realise we are not our thoughts and become the observer of our thoughts with the opportunity to live moment by moment without judgement. Present people are happier, more energetic, more loving, and more creative.
SOMETHING TO SAY:
- In the moment of NOW I pause and become present.
- I am the present.
SOMETHING TO WATCH: