Things to Do
Seven Celebration Ideas
- Set the intention to find something to celebrate every day of your life.
- Visualise yourself celebrating the thing you desire to have or be, in advance of it happening.
- If you ever feel low, create a space to write down everything you have to celebrate in your gratitude journal and then celebrate.
- Send yourself ‘Congratulations’ and ‘Well Done’ cards in advance.
- Amplify positive energy by encouraging others to celebrate too.
- If you can’t find anything to celebrate, make it up!
- Create a ‘Celebration Project’ and do some good in the process.
About the photo
I love this photo – a wonderful memory of when I celebrated the opening The Key Charity, The Institute of Creation. Hip Hip Hurrah!