Things To Do
Think about your creative energy as a precious asset. This is the energy that creates all of the things that you desire. When you waste this energy you waste your creative potential. When you conserve and amplify this energy you unlock your creative potential.
- All of the things you do that deplete or waste your energy. Example – gossip, judge, indulge in Reality TV etc.
- All of the things that would amplify your energy. Example – great friendships, exercise, meditations, affirmations.
CREATE THE SPACE
To enter the space to create you are required to do things differently and very deliberately. In other words, DELIBERATE CREATION.
We can energise ourselves at a cellular level by being physically active. This is how most people get away from themselves and shift their energy.
Another way is to BE STILL – being in stillness and focusing your energy inside. This is meditation. Some of the highest energies are peace and calm. Practise meditation every day at the start of the day and feel how energised you will become.
THINGS TO TELL YOURSELF:
- I am energy.
- Be still and know that I AM.
- I am responsible for my own energy.
- CREATE YOUR OWN ENERGY AFFIRMATIONS.
Gregg Braden – The Divine Matrix – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkiQbCfYEIo&feature=youtu.be
Think about yourself as a catalyst. What positive impact could you have in your community and in the world?
START A FISSION CHAIN REACTION OF POSITIVE ENERGY.